Sunday, September 22, 2019

Pink and Fearless


Good morning crafty friends!
Did you get your Fearless Bundle yet?
This a whole package full of pink awesomeness not to mention you'll be supporting 
breast cancer research when you purchase the bundle!
With every purchase made, The Rabbit Hole Designs will be donating $5.00 to the
Breast Cancer Research Foundation! 
This bundle is on sale for $19.99 but the approximate
retail value is over $35.00

In each bundle you will receive:

A 4x6 stamp set including 2 ribbon designs and 8 sentiments
1 pink ribbon enamel pin
1 Pink Pilot G-2 pen
1 package of pink blend confetti style sequins (not pictured above)
1 Rabbit Hole Designs enamel pin (not pictured above)

The bundle is available now but supplies are limited so if you want 
all these goodies to be yours than click this link and head over there now!

I did get my hands on this fabulous package of pink goodness and I have a couple
of cards to share with you today!

For my first card I decided to make a shaker card using the pretty pink sequins in the
bundle.  I stamped one of the beautiful ribbon images in soft pink and put it behind
my shaker window then added some pretty pink sequins from the bundle and some silver 
ones from my stash. Shaker cards are one of my very favorite types of card to make.


I love how elegant that ribbon looks inside the lacy frame!
I finished off the card with a sentiment from the set embossed in silver.

For my second card I decided that our little friend the Caffeinated Bee
would look really cute all colored up in pink!
She is definitely Fearless with her little cup of caffeine!


I also used the Circles and Stars stencil for the background of my card.
I just love how the word Fearless looks stamped in black over the ribbon. 
That little Bee always cracks me up!

As always thanks so much for stopping by the blog and if you want your
very own Fearless Bundle than head over to the shop because it won't be there forever!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
💗 Lisa  💗

No comments:

Post a Comment