Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Coffee Break


Hello and welcome to Lisa's ICU! It's my day on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog and I have a real treat for you! Trinity stamps recently released the most adorable little tea themed bunny stamp! It's called Dirtea Bunny and the scruffy bunny in the set is holding a mini mug that can be stamped with the most adorable sentiments. The matching die is called the Dirtea Bunny die set and it actually cuts out the bunny's hands so he can hold the mug. 
Here is a picture of the stamp set and matching die:





Isn't he just the cutest!!  I started out by die cutting a mug shaped card using the Trinity 
Coffee Mug Card die set in cream colored card stock. I wanted to decorate the mug so I used the Coffee Bean Background Stencil from Trinity and some Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink over top.  I just love the look of the two toned beans! The stencil comes with two 6x6 stencils and each stencil has one half of the bean. I used Gathered Twigs on both stencils but with a lighter hand on half the bean to give each bean a two tone look.


The sweet little "coffee break" sentiment under the cup came from the awesome 
Honey Bee stamp set titled Perfect Blend.  
That stamp set has any sentiment you can think of that is coffee related.
What a fun card to make! Here's a closer look at that sweet little "Dirtea Bunny":




I really love the cute little feature that the die cuts out just the arms.
Thank you so much for joining me today!
Have a great day, I already am!
🐰 Lisa 🐰

1 comment:

  1. i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Best Burr Coffee Grinders under $200

    ReplyDelete