Monday, May 11, 2020

Free Hugs


Hello and welcome to my blog!
This month i-crafter released a really creative cactus die set called The Mini Succulent Terrarium.
This set includes four different types of succulents with a little added dimension.  With the addition of the Geometric Dome you can create the most adorable 3-D projects.





For my card today I chose to make a square card with a brick wall stenciled background.  I thought it would be the perfect backdrop for my mini terrarium. I used the Geometric Dome to make a mini shaker with a cactus from The Mini Succulent Terrarium dies and some pretty little gold stars inside. I finished off my card with a sentiment that I made using the Carly Alphabet. I love this alphabet because it is so versatile and can fit any style card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
You can also find lots more projects at the 
i-crafter Fan Club on Facebook!

Have a great day, I already am!
🌵 Lisa 🌵 

No comments:

Post a Comment