Sunday, May 3, 2020

Out of Work Dragon


Welcome to my blog, today I have a card to share with you using the recently released Broken Glass stencil from The Rabbit Hole Designs.  I paired the stencil with the previously released 
Caffeinated Dragon. Here's a look at these 2 fun products:




I actually made the stenciled background for another card but decided against using it when I changed color schemes.  I don't throw away backgrounds like this in case I want to use them for another card and that's exactly what happened here.  The same goes for my colored images.  I had this dragon all colored and cut for a previous card that I didn't wind up using.  When I went through my colored images I found this guy all colored in yellow and purple and I knew he was meant for this background.  Disclaimer: These are not my go to colors but it sure is fun to color outside the box every now and then! Even though he looks sick in my eyes I feel like he reflects a little bit of what we are all feeling right now.  Luckily I am not out of work right now but my heart absolutely breaks for those who are! The world is upside down and some days my head is too.

I hope this sad/tired/out of work Dragon puts a little smile on your face today.
Make sure to visit The Rabbit Hole Design's shop and take a look around. You'll find a lot more caffeinated critters to make you smile, I guarantee it!
You can also find The Rabbit Hole products at Simon Says Stamp!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
🐉 ☕️  Lisa ☕️  🐉 

No comments:

Post a Comment