Friday, May 29, 2020

Sentiments With Style



Kat Scrappiness is releasing 2 more sentiment dies today in their line of large sentiments with matching shadow dies. They are large enough to fill the front of your card and become the focal point all on their own. I just love the scripty font that they come in and on my card I used the brand new Thank You with Shadow dies.  The base of my card was made using the recently released 
To give my card a little extra sparkle and shine I used sequins from the 50 Shades of Red sequin mix.
Also available now in the KS shop are matching envelopes in 
3 different colors for your slimline cards!
The come in White, Whip Cream and Kraft.



For my second card today I have used the Hooray with Shadow die and I cut the main word out of glitter paper to really make it pop against the white shadow layer. For my background I did some ink blending with The Rabbit Hole Designs Diamond Flower Stencil. If I'm not using pink on my card then I'm probably blending some cool blues and I just love that beautiful blend of color!
My addiction with Kat's Clear Sparkling Jewels is quite evident on this card as well!

Thank you for stopping by today and make sure to head over to the Kat Scrappiness store to check out these amazing dies and all of the sprinkles and sequins mixes available.
Check back tomorrow to see 2 more new products hitting the store, you won't be disappointed!

Also make sure you take advantage of the Memorial Day sale, today is the last day!



Have a great day, I already am!
💙❤️ Lisa 💙❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment