Tuesday, April 2, 2019

You Mocha Me Crazy


Hello crafty friends, I have another design team project for 
KaDoodle Bug Designs! Today I made a super cute shaker tag using 
an image from the Valentine Frappuccino Cutie file.


I am totally in love the that cute frap and her big eyes!
I used a Stitched Scalloped Nesting Tag from Kat Scrappiness for the base.
I die cut 2 tags at the same time inside of one another to get the frame 
for the shaker. I cut the larger tag a second time from pink polka dot 
paper from Papertrey Ink for the back of the tag.
All the pretty sequins inside of the tag are from the 
I used at least 3 different pink mixes to get some real sparkle!
The heart banner at the top is from Jaded Blossom and it is called
Banner Dies. These banners are so cute because they come with the 
banner and the nesting shape for inside!
A few Kat Scrappiness Pink Jewels and some Stickles 
on the hearts and this tag was done and CUTE!
The sentiment is also from the KaDoodle Bug file where I 
got the cup and I matted it on some pink paper.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you do any shopping
at Kat Scrappiness you can always use my code Lisa10 
at checkout for 10% off your order anytime!

Have a great day, I already am!
💓Lisa ☕️ 





No comments:

Post a Comment