Thursday, April 11, 2019

Grateful for Family


Good morning crafty friends! It's my day on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog and I have a
sweet card to share with you using the We Are Family stamp set.
I've been loving what the design team has been doing with this
stamp set by using both the mom and dad on a card at the same time.
I thought I'd give it a go for this card.
I'm so glad I did because they are just darling together!

I started out by making a rainbow blended background through
a fun stencil.  I used a black scalloped heart to break up the busy pattern
and to really make the colors pop.
The sentiment from the stamp set "So grateful you are my"
was almost perfect for this card but since I wanted a family
themed card, I searched through my stash of sentiment stamps
until I found the word family.  It was the perfect addition to the
sentiment from the set. I stamped it in black and backed it in white.
I popped the family and sentiment up on foam tape over the heart
and my sweet card was done.
I love how it came out and I hope you do too!


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.

Have a great day, I already am!
❤️Lisa ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment