Sunday, April 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties April 2019 New Release Sneak Peeks and Video


Welcome to my blog crafty friends!
I'm glad you're here because Paper Sweeties recently underwent
a website makeover and it's bright, beautiful and very user friendly!
In other fun news, today starts the New Release sneak peeks for the
brand new April stamp set! Make sure to head on over to the new
shop and blog and take a look around!
This month Paper Sweeties is releasing the 
Here are pictures of both:


This stamp set features the beautiful Hello sentiment in a flirty font with
lots of additional sentiments to pair it with. It also has 2 flowers and 
2 different size leaves.  The matching dies have the beautiful hello word
along with both flowers and both leaves.

For my card I decided to do some gold embossing over an 
bright ink blended background.
I used Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade
Distress Inks blended over a piece of Bristol Smooth
card stock. I took the flower stamp and the leaf stamp
from the Hello set and stamped them in Versamark Ink
so I could heat emboss them with WOW gold embossing powder.
I placed the Hello die cut on to a 
I finished the card off with a beautiful bow made 
from Licorice Seam Binding and 3 sequins 
from the Cupcake Sprinkles mix.

I made a video tutorial to show you exactly how I made this card.
You can watch it here or on YouTube:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to 
check back tomorrow for Release Day!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the sneak peeks!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties

Have a great day, I already am!
🌸Lisa 🌸






                                              






2 comments:

  1. Your combination of ink blending and embossing is awesome. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and gold on your very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete