Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge #84


I found a new challenge today from my friend Amy 
that I think I'm really going to enjoy!
It's called the Tag You're It Challenge and it's a challenge
devoted to making tags with different themes.
Although I love making cards, I really enjoy 
making tags even more because they are quick and easy 
to throw together and they are mini versions of cards.


It just so happens that this week the TYIC theme is coffee.
I recently started designing for The Rabbit Hole Designs and
I knew their caffeinated critters would be the perfect stamps
to use for this challenge! The Caffeinated Bee was waiting on my desk
for a home and I found one!
I used a coffee bean stencil for the background of my tag and
a sentiment from a Technique Tuesday stamp set.
It actually came together pretty quickly and I love 
how it turned out!
I'll definitely be playing along with this challenge again!

Thanks for "buzzing" by today! 
Enjoy your day, I already am!
☕️Lisa 🐝

3 comments:

  1. OMG! The look on that little bee's face just says it all! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa... I think someone needs more coffee if that bees face is anything to go by!
    Brilliant design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grin... everything about this... and that ribbon is awesome! Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete