Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Seaside Seagulls mine mine mine



Hello crafty friends and welcome to my blog!
Today I decided to play along with the 
The sketch is #432 and it looks like this:

I also decided that since this week's theme at the 
No Designer Paper I'd play along there too!

I was so excited to win the MFT sketch challenge #430
I bought the adorable Seaside Seagulls stamp set with my 
gift voucher! I also bought the Radiating Rays stencil and I thought
they would pair well together!
I blended 4 different colors of Distress Oxide inks together
and then stenciled some Squeezed Lemonade over the stencil.
I just LOVE the mine mine mine sentiment!
Finding Nemo is one of my favorite movies!



So happy to have time to enter these challenges this week
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day,
I already am!
☀️Lisa ☀️



3 comments:

  1. Super colorful take on the sketch--love those seagulls paired with the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lisa! The images are super cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete