Sunday, March 8, 2020

Paper Smooches March Challenge



Hello and thanks for joining me today on the old blog!
Today I came across the Paper Smooches Anything Goes March challenge and I have this fun card 
using the Rainbow Sherbert Cardstock Die Cuts.

I was lucky enough to attend Creativation this year and had the pleasure of meeting the one and 
only Kim Mraz (Miss Paper Smooches) herself and she's a real sweetheart as you may have guessed.
She gifted me an awesome pack of Paper Smooches die cuts and they are adorable!
I used the I Love You die cut with 2 different size hearts and I popped them up on a heart embossed
background for my card.  
I blinged it up a bit with some white jewels and adhered it to a pink card base.
Easy Peasy and OH SO CUTE 😉 
I am entering this card in the Paper Smooches Anything Goes March Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day, I already am!
❤️Lisa ❤️ 

1 comment: