Saturday, March 21, 2020

You are Ear-resistable!



Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!
Today is my day on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog and I've made a heart shaped card using the recently released stamp set All Ears.  I started by coloring my bunnies with Copic markers in different shades of brown with a couple of pink bunnies thrown in for fun. I colored the background in a pale blue/green and fussy cut those cute bunnies out.  Next I used the Diamond Flower stencil and a blending brush to make a pale pink pattern that I then cut out with a large heart shape.  I cut out a larger heart shape to mat the stenciled panel on in a light blue/green color.  I added foam tape to the back of the bunnies and popped them up on the stenciled heart.
For a little bit of added interest I added some fun white dots around the larger heart. All that was left was to stamp the sentiment from the All Ears stamp set and my card was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places ...


Have a great day, I already am!
🐰 Lisa  🐰

No comments:

Post a Comment