Monday, March 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties March 2020 New Release Rewind





Welcome back to the New Release Rewind Party over at Paper Sweeties
This month the new stamp and die set is called Sorry and Sorry Sweet Cuts.
They are now available for purchase over in the Paper Sweeties shop.
Here is a look at both:



The tag I made today uses the  For You Sweet Cuts tag with the new Sorry stamps and 
Sorry Sweet Cuts matching dies.  That cute little band-aid looks so cute stamped on kraft paper and patterned paper, you can add a heart to the middle or sad faces. There are so many possibilities!

For today's post I also made a card using the new stamps and dies.


This colorful card also uses the new stamp set and dies but is a "Sorry" I missed your birthday card and I used the cute little cupcake stamp from the set. I chose some bright Doodlebug patterned paper and I love how it stands out against the kraft card stock.

Thanks for joining me today for our New Release Rewind Party. Today you can hop along with the design team for more inspiration using the new Sorry stamps and dies. Here's the lineup:


Maria Patrick

Have a great day, I already am!
💓Lisa 💓

No comments:

Post a Comment