Sunday, February 3, 2019

Angies Digital Stamps February Challenge

Hello again crafty friends!
It's time for another fun challenge over at Angies Digital stamps

The design team has created some wonderful projects
for this month's challenge.  
The theme for February is Anything Goes with an optional "Love" twist.
It is challenge #28 and it runs from 2/3/19 - 2/22/19.

Here is my card for this month:


This month I chose to design a card using Angies Heart Cupcake
digital image and color it with my Copic markers.
This cupcake is one of my favorite images.
I just love the little hearts all over it and it is perfect
for the Love theme this month.
I die cut the front panel with the Simon Says Stamp Heart Sprinkle Wreath die
and then I embossed the same panel with an embossing folder from
We R Memory Keepers.
I did some ink blending on the bottom panel to show
through the wreath die.
The stamp set I used is called Sweet Wishes
from My Creative Time and has the "Sweet" coordinating die.

I love how this card turned out and I hope you'll all play along with us
this month at Angies!
Enjoy your day, I already am!

🍰Lisa 🍰

1 comment: