Sunday, February 10, 2019

Happy Little Stampers February ATC Challenge

Hello everyone!
I am back again with the February



Every month Happy Little Stampers has an 
ATC challenge and the theme for February is Stencils.  
For anyone who isn't familiar with ATC cards, they are mini
works of art that measure 2.5" x 3.5" and are traded around the world.
Usually they are numbered and signed on the back by the artist.



For my ATC I decided to use the honeycomb stencils from Papertrey Ink and
blend 4 different colors of distress inks in yellows from light to dark.
I couldn't resist adding in a few cute bees from Paper Smooches 
and their pretty LOVE die in red foil card stock! 
Just in time for Valentine's Day!

I hope you'll play along with us this month
 and enter the ATC challenge at 
The winner for this challenge will receive a badge to display on their blog!

Have a great day, I already am!
🐝Lisa 🐝 
❤️







No comments:

Post a Comment