Saturday, February 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties February 2019 Release Rewind



Welcome to the Release Rewind for Paper Sweeties!
I hope you've enjoyed all of the inspiration these past few days 
from the talented design team!
The new stamp set available for purchase today is called
Planner Series: All Occasions  with matching dies.
Today I made a card using the apple image from the new stamp set.
I thought it would be the perfect image for a teacher card.
I used one of the Sweeties Girls Emma on my card and I dressed her
in an outfit from the I'm So Proud of You stamp set.
The World's Greatest Teacher sentiment and pencil are 
also from that same set.
I used the For You tag stamp for the sentiment. 
To make the bow for Emma's hair I used the Happy Fall Y'all stamp set.
As a finishing touch, I took some Licorice seam binding 
and added a bow to the top of the tag.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the new release projects!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties

Have a great day, I already am!
🍎Lisa 🍎

No comments:

Post a Comment