Friday, February 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties February 2019 New Release Party!


Good morning and welcome to the New Release Party for Paper Sweeties!
This month the design team is sharing projects with you 
using the new stamp set called:
Today I made two tags using the heart and gift images 
from the new set.
I used the same technique with these stamps that I used yesterday 
on my card.  I took the stamp and put it on to my stamp block
backwards so that I could stamp the shape of the stamp 
without the detail.  I then turned the stamp over and stamped the 
detail in a darker ink.  I love this technique because you get the perfect
shaped mat for your image.
I used the For You stamp set with matching die for my tags and 
attached the tags to some Doodlebug patterned paper for some extra fun color.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, don't forget to check back tomorrow for 
the Release Rewind party and to check out more inspiration from the team!
Make sure you visit all of the other New Release Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for the sneak peeks!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties

Have a great day, I already am!
❤️Lisa❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment