Sunday, March 28, 2010

Addiction To Creating

Busy Busy Busy!!!  Can't I just make cards all day every day?  It's all I really want to do!!  There are so many ideas swimming around in my head and I can't possibly get them all out!  I am always thinking about the next design.  It's amazing where ideas and inspiration come from!  I was lucky enough to be able to go see "Jersey Boys" tonight and what a FANTASTIC SHOW!!!  I watched the show from the perspective of a fellow artist.  Ok Ok Ok so I'm not a world famous artist like Frankie Valli but I am an artist in my own mind and creating "art" can definitely be an addiction!

It's definitely an addiction when you are creative to get ALL the ideas out of your head and into reality.  For me it's the next card, for singer/songwriters it's the next song/big hit, for actors, it's the next play/movie/TV show, for painters it's the next masterpiece.  It never ends, the brain just keeps on going and going and going!!!  I've been giving up lots of sleep lately to get all of these ideas out and I love some of the cards I've made.  They don't always end up on paper as they appeared in my head but some come out BETTER!!  I've missed doing as many challenges as I was but I certainly have enough cards to choose from.  Here are the latest from my "studio" in no particular order!!
I enjoyed creating each and every one!!!
♥♥♥Lisa♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment