Thursday, October 13, 2011

Missing Blogging

Even though I haven't been blogging, I have been busy creating and I have been loving it!  Most of my problem is not being able to take pictures of the cards I've been making.  I bought a photo light tent to take better pictures but I'm still playing with it and learning about the best lighting and camera settings.  Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in and play along today at Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge seeing as how I made this Tim Holtz inspired card.  I saw a technique that I loved on the Michaels website where Tim covered this cool bird in tissue tape and I had to try it.  I love how the card came out and when I saw the challenge was Wings and Things I thought I'd enter.  The pic is not great, I took it with my iPhone but here it is.

It's not the best picture but you get the idea!
Hopefully be back soon with some more cards.
Have a great day everyone!
I already am!
♥Lisa♥

6 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad you're back!! You deserve to enjoy this passion...even more so since you're so very talented!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you creating again Lisa cos we miss your beautiful work.
    Your card is stunning and the bird really does look cool with the tissue tape covering. Beautiful background too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Lisa! Good to see you back! Hope things are good with you? Gorgeous card - cute little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to see you back and with such a fabulous card. Love the bird and must check that technique out.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! Your card is so cute! Welcome back to the blog world! Your card is so well done! Love your background, the Tim die cut bird and the tissue tape accent. The buttons are a great embellishment as well. Thanks for sharing you card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card love your style

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete