Thursday, December 13, 2012

Making washi tape

I wanted to share a card I made today with washi tape.  I saw a tutorial on how to make your own and I've been wanting to try it.  To be honest I might try buying it from now on.  It was fun but a little bit of a pain in the neck.  I got tissue paper in a few gifts recently and I used it to make the tape.  The tissue paper from the store Brighton reminded me of a zebra print and I also had some red tissue paper from Victoria's Secret.  Well, see for yourself, here is the card with the tape.
I like the way the card turned out and the tape looks cool but I think it's just way easier to buy it already made.  It's not that expensive and there are oodles of patterns available!
Well, that's it for now. 
Have a great day!
I already am!
♥Lisa♥


No comments:

Post a Comment