Thursday, March 21, 2013

Online Card Class - Pattern Play


Lately I barely have time for crafting, let alone blogging.  I really wanted to blog today so I could share a card I made for the online class I'm taking.  Online card classes - Pattern Play is now in session.  I love the online card classes because the videos are great and the teachers are great.  On day 2 the technique was patterned paper and stamping.  There is a technique called resist and it involves heat embossing and coloring with distress inks.  It's a really cool technique and when you do it over patterned paper, the results are very cool.  Jennifer McGuire did a video on this technique and here is my card using the resist technique.
I highly recommend these online card classes!  They are full of inspiration and new techniques and you get a few new videos a day with access to them for a lifetime.
Have a great day!
I already am!
♥Lisa♥

No comments:

Post a Comment