Monday, April 10, 2017

SSS Wednesday Challenge

I work night shift at the hospital and sometimes when I get home in the morning I feel like playing more than I do sleeping, this was one of those mornings.  I finished a card today that I started making over the weekend.  It's a birthday card for one of my daughter's friends.  She requested a cupcake shaker card.........my favorite kind!!!!  I figured since it was a birthday card I would enter it in the SSS Wednesday challenge.  Here is the cute card filled with 3 separate shaker windows and 3 adorable cupcakes.  I used the Hog Heaven stamp set from MFT for the cupcake and the happy birthday sentiment is from a SSS set called handwritten borders.  The inside sentiment is from a Mama Elephant set called Carnival Toppers.  I even decorated  and personalized the envelope with the cute little piggy.  Ok I should probably get some sleep now so I'm not a zombie at Passover Seder tonight.


Ok have a great day everyone!
I already am!
๐Ÿ’Lisa๐Ÿ’

No comments:

Post a Comment