Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Ton Stamps February Challenge

I'm back today to join in the fun today over at The Ton stamps.  Their challenge this month is to make a project using the word heart ❤️ as the theme.  
With Valentine's Day right around the corner there are a ton of Love themed cards to see right now, however my heart card is a get well card for a dear friend who is sick.  I used the timeless peonies stamp as the main focus of my card and this stamp set has a huge WOW factor!  After all the layering it truly looks like gorgeous vintage wallpaper!!  
  πŸ’“ πŸ’“ πŸ’“
Once I got all the stamping done, I cut the panel out with a rectangle wonky stitched die from Mama Elephant.  I love that stitched look, it really finishes the card off nicely.       
I layered an intricate lacy die from Stampin Up over the top and finished it off with a "get well" die cut sentiment from Queen and Company.  I layered the gold sentiment on black card stock to give it a shadowed look.  I also added 3 hearts from an SU border punch with the same shadowed look.  
Here is my card
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
I already am
😍Lisa😍

No comments:

Post a Comment