Thursday, April 5, 2018

Happy 9th Birthday Simon Says Stamp

🎁 Happy 9th Birthday Simon Says Stamp!πŸŽ‚
The Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp is a Happy Birthday theme for their 9th birthday!  

In celebration I took out my SSS birthday stamps and my Gina K Wreath Builder
 stencil again and got to work!  
Thank you Gina K!  I have had so much fun with my Wreath Builder stencils and I have been looking at my stamp sets in a new way.  I love flower wreaths but I have been enjoying finding other stamps that would look good in a wreath pattern.  Today I took out my SSS set called Birthday Balloons and those cute little balloons were just the perfect size for the wreath stencil!  I also had fun looking through my ink pads for the perfect rainbow colors!  I backed the balloon panel on black cardstock because I always love the look of rainbow colors against a black background.  The sentiment is from an older SSS stamp set called Square Sayings.  I just love how this card came out!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you get some crafty time in today and have a great day!
I already am!
🎈Lisa 🎈

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your balloon wreath with all the fabulous colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete