Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Heart Shaker Card


Hi everyone! I'm up on the blog again at Kat Scrappiness today to bring you a pretty little shaker card!  I have the privilege of introducing some new products that are available in the 
shop this month. 
One of the products is a set of nested Stitched Scalloped Heart dies and the second product is a set of Stitched Scalloped Border dies. I'm just loving the combination of the scallops and the stitching together!  I used the Stitched Scalloped Border dies to cut some white card stock and I popped it up on foam tape over the patterned paper on the bottom of the card front.  

I made a shaker element out of the Stitched Scalloped Heart dies and filled it with a combination of the 4 mm Sparkling Clear Solid Confetti Mix and the 3 mm Transparent Coral Hearts.



There are over 400 sequin mixes in the Kat Scrappiness shop to choose from so you can go shaker card crazy!

Shaker cards are so much fun to make, I hope you'll give one a try and thanks for stopping by!

You can use code Lisa10 in the shop to save 10% on your order at checkout!


Have a great day, I already am!
💖Lisa 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment