Saturday, January 26, 2019

Craftin Desert Divas Cupid Card


Today I would like to share a cute card I made
 for the Craftin Desert Divas digital design team!
This sweet card features the Cupid in Clouds digital stamp.


I made the background for my card using the Hearts Galore stencil and 
a couple of different Distress Inks.
I used my Copic markers to color my sweet cupid and I popped her
up on to the smallest heart from the Nested Heart Dies.
To finish off the card I added a frame from the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies.
The sentiment is from the freebie stamp set Cupid Shot that was 
recently available with a qualifying purchase.


I enjoyed making this card. I hope you'll check out the Craftin Desert Divas
Facebook Gallery for some more inspiration from the other 
design team members as well as Instagram for more fun!

Have a great day, I already am!


💘Lisa 💘

No comments:

Post a Comment