Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Coffee Friends


Hello Coffee Lovers and welcome back to my blog!
I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog today with some more
caffeinated inspiration in my ICU!

I can't seem to get enough of the cute stamps from Darcie's Heart and Home lately!
Today I have a sweet card using their Milk and Cookies stamp set.
I guess I'm a sucker for anything with a cute little face.
This set has the sweetest coffee cup, donut, cup of milk and chocolate chip
cookie I've ever seen.  I used the coffee and donut for my coffee friends card.


I started with a kraft colored base cut out using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
frames from Kat Scrappiness.  I made my own background by stamping the images
from the stamp set randomly over the kraft panel.
I colored my cute little coffee cup and donut with my Copic markers
and cut them out with my Scan n Cut.
I used the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle frames from Kat Scrappiness
one more time to cut a smaller rectangle out of vellum to layer on the middle of
the card. I took a piece of burlap and adhered it over the kraft and vellum panel
and then decorated it with a pretty piece of Tea colored seam binding from
Paper Sweeties. I popped my little cuties up on foam tape over the burlap and
stamped the cute sentiment on to the vellum layer.
I finished off the card with a few Blue Jewels from Kat Scrappiness.
Here's a closeup of that cute cup and donut!


Thank you so much for stopping by my ICU today for your daily dose of 
caffeinated fun! Hope to see you back here real soon!

Have a great day, I already am!
☕️Lisa 🍩



No comments:

Post a Comment