Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Let's Get Caffeinated


Hello Coffee Lovers and welcome back to my blog!
I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog today with some more
caffeinated inspiration in my ICU!

Lately I've been experimenting with alcohol inks.
I think I'm a little late to the game but when you're having this much fun,
I say, better late than never!
I've had my alcohol inks and yupo paper for quite a while and I finally
broke them out and had some fun.  I made several backgrounds and turned them into
quite a few cards.  Today's caffeine inspired card features a stamp
set from Technique Tuesday called Perk Up.
Here is my card for today:



I just love the combination of the pink and orange alcohol inks and the gold
ink finishes it off so nicely. I heat embossed the sentiment in gold to match the 
highlights in the background. 


I really love how this card came out and I think I'll be playing with my 
alcohol inks a lot more in the near future.  
It's so nice because you never get the same outcome twice!

Here is one more look at my card in all it's alcohol and caffeinated glory.
Thanks so much for joining me today in my ICU and I'll be seeing you back 
here real soon!


Have a great day!
I already am!
☕️Lisa ☕️

No comments:

Post a Comment