Good morning crafty peeps!
Today on the blog I am sharing a new card using the new release from
I am in love with this image, there is so many fun parts to color in her wings!
Let's get right to the card, here is the recipe:
1) I started with a white piece of card stock and I used the blending brushes
from Taylored Expressions in Blueberry and Jelly Donut over the
2) Next I took the largest Layering Nested Heart die from Kat Scrappiness
and cut a panel from the blended stencil pattern. I also cut a piece of black
card stock from the Stitched Scalloped Heart Die to back the stenciled heart and really
make it pop!
my Copic markers to color the butterfly in blues and purples to match the stenciled heart.
4) I used my Scan n Cut to cut out a black matte to put behind the butterfly so she would
really stand out on the white background.
Brutus Monroe and melted the powder with my heat gun. I cut the sentiment out
using the Simple Strips die from Taylored Expressions and popped it up on foam tape
towards the bottom right of the card.
6) I also popped up my Butterfly for extra dimension. I cut off part of the
heart so it lined up with the edge of the card for a more organic look.
7) Last but certainly not least I addd some bling with some Purple Jewels from
Don't forget The Rabbit Hole Stamps are also available at
Thanks for stopping by the old blog today!
For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.