Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Caffeinated Personality


Good morning and welcome back to Lisa's ICU! The ICU is where I post my monthly Coffee Loving Cardmaker's projects and where I infuse caffeine in your veins via IV!
Just kidding but the image in my head is SOOOOO FUNNY!!

Anyway on to my card.  Today's card makes good use of some GORGEOUS patterned paper from Gracielle Designs. The patterned paper on my card is from a digital download and was made into a physical paper pack.  It is called Coffee Lovers Digital Pack and has 13 high quality 12"x12" printable patterned papers. I ordered the physical paper pack when it was available at Unity Stamps but it is no longer available.  Of course being the paper hoarder that I am, I had to order 2 packs.  I am seriously in LOVE with ALL the patterns in the pack.  I thought it would be fun to make the paper the main focus of my card since it is so full of color and personality!



For the large letter "C" on the front of the card I used the Mega Alphabet C die from Altenew. I grabbed up the whole alphabet during the holidays when they were on sale.  I love the large size of these letters and I wanted it to pop up off the card so I cut it out of the patterned paper and popped it up on foam and set it back in the negative space.  
This picture shows off the dimension in the letter C backed by foam.



To finish off my card I used one of the snarky coffee sentiments from The Rabbit Hole Designs stamp set called Perfectly Blended. I just love how the words pop when you heat emboss them in white on dark paper.

When you have such gorgeous patterned paper to start with, the rest of the card just falls into place!
Thanks for stopping by today for your caffeine fix!
Have a caffeinated day, I already am!
 ☕️Lisa ☕️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment