Monday, March 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties March 2021 Featured Products Inspiration – Day #2

  


HELLO!! 
Welcome to Day 2 of the 
Paper Sweeties March 2021 
Featured Products Inspiration Day 1!! 

This month Paper Sweeties is featuring the fabulous dolls and all of their accessories!
My card today features Emma with an adorable outfit from the I'm So Proud of You stamp set!





The sentiment and all of those fun paint splat is from the You Add Color to My Life stamp set. I also stamped, cut and colored the adorable paint brush from the same set to put in Emma's hands!


Please continue to hop along and visit the AMAZING Design Team blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:

A MONTH LONG SPECIAL 
 BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS 
GET ONE FREE!!  
(This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts Dies) 
  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on the Paper Sweeties Website during Checkout!!
There's NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE- 
You'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you Buy!! 



Thanks so much for joining me today!
Have a great day, I already am!
❤️  Lisa  ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment