Sunday, May 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties May 2021 New Release Rewind!

    




Welcome to the Paper Sweeties May 2021 New Release Rewind Day!

Today I'm showcasing the brand new stamp set and matching dies from Paper Sweeties called
"Build a Gnome"! 
It features the most adorable gnomes that you can build yourself with matching sentiments.

This stamp set pairs so well with the Photoplay matching 




Here is a picture of the new stamp set and dies that are now available to purchase:


Here a tag I made for the last day of the May 2021 release using the Photoplay matching 



I also used the Sweet Cuts For You  tag die for this project.  I cut out 2 different patterns from the Photoplay Crafting With My Gnomies paper pad to layer on top of each other. I topped off my tags with some yummy Watermelon Seam Binding.


You can hop along and visit the rest of the talented Designer's blogs to be inspired by their AMAZING projects:




Thanks so much for stopping by today and joining us for another fabulous Paper Sweeties Release!


Make sure you come back next month and join us for the June release! If you love GNOMES you'll LOVE what's coming! 😉 


Have a great day gnomies, I already am!

 💜  Lisa  💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment