Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Rainbows and Coffee

 


Good morning Coffee Lovers! Welcome back to my blog! Today I have another caffeinated creation that I made in my I.C.U. (Intensive Coffee Unit). I'm especially fond of the color scheme on today's card.


I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today and here is my card.



Rainbows have always been one of my favorite things ever since I was a little kid.  I used to love the traditional ROYGBIV order but since I got into card making and using more than just the traditional rainbow, I've discovered even prettier color schemes.  My favorite of all has to be the coral and teal color scheme. For my card today I used the Rainbow Stitches and Strings bundle from Concord and 9th and paired it with a sweet little cup of coffee. I just love the warm feel this card has!



I just love all the new pearl mixes at Kat Scrappiness and the Apricot Pearl Mix was the perfect addition to this card. There are so many colors and they are just beautiful!



Thanks for stopping by today and spending some time in my I.C.U.

I'll be seeing you again real soon for more caffeinated inspiration!

Have a great day, I already am!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment