Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Garden Grandeur Hugs with LDRS

 


Hello crafty friends! I am excited to announce that I am joining the LDRS Creative family. Today is my first post on the LDRS blog and I am so excited to be joining all of the talented designers over there! I I can't wait to show you what I've created!
I'm a big fan of stencils and the 
Garden Grandeur Slimline Layering Stencil Set takes stenciling to the next level! If you're someone who doesn't enjoy the traditional art of coloring and shading then layering stencils just might be for you!
I made a slimline card today and I started out by stamping my
floral image using the 
Garden Grandeur Slimline Stamp Set and filling in all the beautiful colors using the  Garden Grandeur Slimline Layering Stencil Set. It's so easy to use because every layer of the stencil lines up perfectly with the image. Once the image was all colored in, I cut it out using the Garden Grandeur Slimline Coordinating Die.
I set the floral die cut aside to work on the rest of the card. The next step was to cut out the Trellis Cover Plate Slimline Die from white card stock. I wanted some soft rainbow colors to show through the Trellis so I did some ink blending on the panel under it.





I adhered the Trellis die cut to the ink blended panel and matted it on to black card stock. I wanted room on my card for the sentiment so I cut the Garden Grandeur floral die in half and adhered it to the top and bottom of my slimline card.
The last step was to add the sentiment. I used the 
Chloe Alpha Lowercase Die Set to die cut the word "hugs" out of black card stock to match the base of the card. A few pretty silver embellishments finished this card off nicely! 
Here is one more look at the card with all the LDRS supplies used.




Thanks so much for stopping by today! I really enjoyed making this card and I look forward to inspiring you each month with the fabulous stamps, dies and stencils from LDRS Creative!
Have a great day, I already am!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment