Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Holiday Themed Coffee Tags

 


Hello Coffee Lovers! It's my day to take over the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog and I have four fun holiday themed coffee tags to share with you!




I really enjoyed making these tags because I used lots of fun elements and die cuts on each one and I just love the look of a layered tag. It brought me back to my shabby chic style of card making.

I started with a "to go" style coffee cup die cut from holiday themed patterned paper. I added a koozie and a lid to each cup in coordinating colored card stock. Next it was time to add lots of fun elements to decorate the cups. Each koozie got a little coffee themed sentiment punched out with a small scalloped circle. I just love the addition of the sparkly red heart and dainty silver spoon.





Decorating the top of each cup was my chance to continue layering fun elements for a random look. I used an old Martha Stewart snowflake punch from my stash to cut out some sparkly snowflakes. I punched a hole in the middle of them and threaded them on to some twine. Next I punched out a small tag from a Karen Burniston die set I have and stamped To and From on each tag with an older Lawn Fawn stamp set. The last element I threaded on to the twine was a cute little jingle bell that gave so much character to each tag. The last thing I added to each tag was a little sprig of greenery to add a festive element.




I really enjoyed making these tags because I had no actual plan in mind and I just kept layering lots of elements til I was happy with the design.

I think I'll decorate a gift card sized envelope with these tags and give out some Starbucks or Dunkin cards in them. I know I'd love to receive a small gift like this.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I've inspired you to make some original tags of your own. Dig through your stash and see what you can add to your tags!

Have a great day, I already am!
☕️ Lisa  ☕️

No comments:

Post a Comment