Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Cats and Coffee!



Hello my coffee loving card makers! It's my day on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog and I'm so happy to be here and not at work in my real ICU! I'm sure every nurse, teacher, and Indian chief will tell you they are severely understaffed and overworked! Honestly though, it makes me even more grateful for my card making hobby because it is my escape and my sanity!

My card today incorporates 2 things I LOVE! Coffee and cats... I have 2 cats of my own and iced coffee runs through my veins! I love making my own cold brew at home, it's delicious! My card today features a new stamp set from the Ink Blot Shop.



I'm just in love with that fat cat! The set is called Fat Cats and there are 5 cute cat images in the set with lots of feline accessories! The coffee cups in the background are from an older Lawn Fawn set called Love You a Latte and the sentiment is from the Perk Up stamp set from Jaded Blossom. I matted everything on to the Postal Cover Panel from Reverse Confetti.

This was a fun card to make and I can't wait to color up the other 4 kitties in that stamp set!

Have a great day! I already am!

☕️ Lisa 🐈

No comments:

Post a Comment