Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well, here it is my first blog!  I've been thinking of starting one for a while now and I guess this is as good a time as any!  I have been crafting for about 10 years now.  My passion started with Invitations and Announcements, moved on to scrapbooking and has evolved into cardmaking.  I have a cozy craft room that I escape to when the kids are sleeping or in school and I cherish my time in that room.  I have been following some wonderful blogs lately and I can't wait to join in on the fun.  I will be posting my card and project creations and I will post the links to my favorite blogs.  There are so many talented and creative ladies out there taking card challenges from various websites and my goal is to start entering these challenges as well.  I have been selling my cards and tags on a wonderful website that sells handmade items.  It's called Etsy and they have so many talented artists selling their wares!  Not too many sales but I am having a blast doing what I love!  See you in the blogosphere!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment