Thursday, January 3, 2013

Make It Monday #98: Chalkboard Techinque

Is it wrong to be in love with a design technique?  Just checking because I am in LOVE with this new chalkboard technique!!!  I must admit that I tried it back when Betsy first did a blog post on it but I failed miserably.  I actually failed when I stamped back over the words with white ink but after I saw the video on this week's make it monday post I knew I had to try it again!  I am truly so enamored by the whimsical look of the faux chalkboard!  I used 6 different PTI stamp sets and 2 different PTI dies on this card and I am very happy with the way the card turned out.  Here is my entry for this week's Make It Monday challenge.

 
What a fun time I had designing this card!
I used the following PTI stamp sets:
Vintage Labels
Little Labels
Love Lives Here Holiday
Embellishments
Friendship Jar
&
Button Boutique
 
And I used the following PTI dies for my felt embellishments:
Flipping Out
&
Love Lives Here
 
Ok I'm off to sleep now seeing as how I've been up all night.  I work nights but instead of going straight to bed this morning, my craft table was calling my name!  LOL
Have a great day everyone!
I already am!
♥Lisa♥
 
 


6 comments:

  1. this is so cute! if I can track down a white pencil, I am going to give this awesome technique a try. :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, Lisa. Your card looks like a real chalkboard with all the messages on it :o! Fun technique, huh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lisa you did an amazing job with the chalkboard technique. Love the way you divided the board … card. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is lovely! Great take on the chalkboard technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you did here & completely agree this technique is VERY addictive!

    ReplyDelete