Sunday, May 6, 2018

Angies Digital Stamps May Challenge

Welcome back to another monthly challenge over at Angies Digital Stamps. This week I  chose to play with this adorable VW Beetle image from Angies shop.  It paired so well with this cute sentiment from a Taylored Expressions stamp set I had.  I colored the cute little bug with some copic markers and sponged some broken china distress ink over a SSS raindrops stencil.  I added some adorable clouds from Papertrey Ink and popped them up over the raindrops.  
This month is challenge #20 and it runs from 5/6 - 5/25
 and the theme is Anything goes : No Twist.
Make sure to visit the other Design Team members blogs and see the beautiful cards they've created! Please remember you have all month to play along.
See challenge blog for official rules and have fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, I already am!
🚘Lisa 🚘

No comments:

Post a Comment