Tuesday, May 1, 2018

CAS(E) this sketch #269



Back again for another CAS(E) this sketch.  Loving the new release at Kat Scrappiness.  The new Stitched Flag Dies are so versatile with such a unique shape.  They look great with a pretty Fab Flower from Lawn Fawn.  I embossed the pink panel with a heart embossing folder and then die cut the panel with a Wonky Wavy Stitched rectangle die from Kat Scrappiness as well.  For a bold focal point I die cut the letters M-O-M from the Condensed Lowercase Alpha dies and then I dotted them with pink and gray ink using the bottom tip of a small paintbrush.  It looks like confetti falling on the letters.  Lots of foam tape to pop up the flags and the letters.  Love the added dimension!  Some cards take so long to make but when I have a sketch to work with it goes so much faster.  I probably put this card together in 15 minutes.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have fun crafting, I definitely am!
🌸Lisa 🌸

1 comment: