Monday, October 15, 2018

Paper Sweeties October 2018 New Product Release Party!

                                            


Welcome back to day #2 of the October 2018 New Product Release Party
with Paper Sweeties! Today is the day that you can get your
hands on all the crafty fun we sneak peeked yesterday!

This month there are 2 new Fall themed stamp sets available:

Happy Fall Y'all


AND



For my 2 cards today I used both stamp sets.  On the first card I used most of the sentiments from the I'm Nuts About You set with the pumpkins from Happy Fall Y'all.  The leaves under the pumpkin were taken from the Bee Happy stamp set.  To get the variegated look on the leaves I used distress inks on some watercolor paper and splattered some black paint on it to give it a more organic look.  After the paint dried I stamped the leaves and cut them out. I colored the pumpkins with Copic markers and popped them up on foam tape over the leaves.  
For some extra added sparkle I added some Gold Sequins around the pumpkins.
I love using sentiments as focal points on cards.


I went very clean and simple with my second card and used the 
little acorn from I'm Nuts About You.
I thought it would be interesting to color the acorns in some 
non traditional acorn colors and make a rainbow pattern with them.
I layered the main panel on some very colorful patterned paper for a 
pop of color in the background.
I also love the fun font of the sentiment.
Come back and visit tomorrow and you'll see another card I made using 
a more traditional color for those sweet acorns!


Thanks for coming by today and taking a look at my cards for the New Product Release, I hope you'll join me tomorrow for the New Product Release Rewind! 
Make sure you check out all of the other projects from the New Release team.
You can click on their blog links below:

NEW RELEASE TEAM

Larissa Heskett
Lisa Bzibziak
                       Lisa Golzbein (you are here)
Mackie Robertson
Nancy Salkeld


Thanks for stopping by and please consider leaving me a comment so I know you were here!
Please leave me your blog link, if you have one, so I can visit you too!
Enjoy your day, I already am!
🎃Lisa 🎃 

No comments:

Post a Comment