Friday, November 2, 2018

Winter Penguin and Charity Blog Hop

Good afternoon crafty friends!
I've taken it upon myself today to put you in the winter mood!
We don't have the traditional winter here in Florida so we have to 
create winter themed cards to put us in the mood!
Well today I have an arctic penguin to put you in the mood!
I made a winter themed shaker card to kick off the inspiration for a blog hop 
that is happening in December over at Kat Scrappiness!
The theme is winter and here is my cute little penguin to start off the momentum!



As some of you know Kat Scrappiness is holding a blog hop in December to benefit
a local charity called The Coffee Oasis. This charity helps the homeless 
and troubled youth in the Washington State area!

For those of you who don't know here is a link so 
you can read all about it and join in the fun for a good cause!
We are looking for crafters, bloggers and YouTubers to join us for this 
blog hop from December 7th through the 10th!
We have loads of great crafty companies sponsoring the hop
and we would love for you to join us as well!


I hope my winter penguin has put you in the mood to start creating some 
winter themed cards and maybe you'll join our blog hop and enter 
one of those cards for a good cause!

In the meantime I will list and link the products I used on my card below in case 
you want to do a little shopping at Kat Scrappiness now.
You can save 10% on your order if you use my code Lisa10
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have an awesome day, I already am!
🐧Lisa 🐧

Kat Scrappiness Products Used:


Additional Products Used:
  • Gina Marie Penguin Die
  • Whimsy Stamps Penguin Fun (penguin hat)

No comments:

Post a Comment