Monday, November 5, 2018

Get Creative Challenge - #75


Hi everyone!  I'm back today with another project for

The challenge for November for the pink team is Anything But A Card and goes from 11/5 - 11/30. Thank you to Paper Nest Dolls for sponsoring the challenge this month! They really have some of the cutest digi dolls around! Since the theme is Anything But A Card this month I chose to make a tag and I used the adorable Bee Happy Emma doll.


I colored her with copic markers and gave her lots of stickles sparkle and shine! The sentiment, the gorgeous black ribbon and the gold sequins are all from Paper Sweeties



Bee Happy stamp set - sentiment
Gold Sequins - sequins

I used Wild Honey distress ink with a Papertrey Ink stencil to give the background a honeycomb look and I added some hexagon dies from My Favorite Things for some extra added detail. 
Kat Scrappiness has all of the Distress Oxide Inks on sale so head over there and check them out! 
They also have a wide variety of embossing powders and I 
used WOW Super Fine White on my sentiment to 
make it stand out!
I'm also entering this tag in the 
Paper Nest Dolls monthly challenge and the
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.


I hope you'll join us this month and play along, 

Have a great day everyone! 
I already am!
🐝 Lisa 🐝

No comments:

Post a Comment