Monday, May 25, 2020

Five Projects Using the i-crafter May release


Hello and welcome to my blog, thanks for stopping by! Today I have quite a few cards to share with you that I created using the recent release over at i-crafter!
The recent release had some awesome stamps and dies to create some very unique projects ranging from comic strip words and dies all the way to a succulent die set and even a plastic dome to created 3-D projects for shaker cards.

Here are the 5 projects I have to share with you today:


The first 2 cards are colorful and bold and I used a variety of stamps and dies on both of these cards. 

The #1 Dad card was made using the 
i-crafter also has their own line of ink pads and I used the Fired Ruby,  Lemon Drop  and Mango Madness  colors for my card.  The i-brush Ink Applicators  make applying color a breeze! They are tiny daubers that actually have a smooth brush on each of them. They look like foam daubers but they are actually soft brushes that apply colors smoothly and evenly. If you haven't seen them in action, head over to YouTube to see them in action!

My second card also uses the Comic Half Tone Dots stamp set and the Cosmic Flare Stencil  and I added some fun words using the Comic Words die set. I stamped each letter with the Comic Half Tone Dots stamp set to give them that comic book look. These stamps and dies are great for so many types of cards ranging from Father's Day to birthday cards and they are also awesome for masculine cards that I struggle with so much!




For my second and third cards today I used the Tiny Succulent Terrarium die set and the 
Scattered Thoughts clear stamp set. I just love the succulent dies in the terrarium set. They make the cutest little cacti and succulents and you can decorate them with mini flowers or shade them for extra dimension.  I made a tag and a shaker card using these dies and stamps.





The last project I have to share with you today is a tag made using the Zip Gift Tag die set and the Happy Birthday Wiper Insert dies. I didn't make a wiper card but instead I used the Happy Birthday word dies to make this floral tag and added some fun gold leaves from the Flower Bursts die set and a fun butterfly from the Love Bugs die set.



These cards and tags came together so quick and easily using the fun products over at i-crafter.  They really spark my creativity and give me new ideas every day! Go check out all of the fun stamps and dies and stay tuned for more to come in the next few months from this awesome new company!

For more inspiration check out the i-crafter Facebook fan group and show off your projects using your own i-crafter stamps and dies!

Thanks for joining me today!
Have a great day, I already am!
🌵 Lisa 🌵 

No comments:

Post a Comment