Saturday, May 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties May 2020 Look Back Inspiration Day #3






Welcome back to my blog crafty friends!
There will not be a new release this month for Paper Sweeties, instead we will be doing a 
May 2020 Look Back Inspiration! This month we will be focusing on the Sweeties Dolls and Outfits!

We will have a MONTH LONG special:  BUY 3 DOLL AND/OR OUTFIT STAMP SETS GET ONE FREE!  (This sale does NOT include Sweet Cuts dies).  Customer must leave name of FREE set they want in comment section of order form on our website.  NO LIMIT to how many sets you can earn for FREE and you'll get 1 FREE stamp set for every 3 that you pay for.




On my card today I used the apple image from the Planner Series: All Occasions stamp set.
I thought it would be the perfect image for a teacher card.
I used one of the Sweeties Girls Emma on my card and I dressed her
in an outfit from the I'm So Proud of You stamp set.
The World's Greatest Teacher sentiment and pencil are 
also from that same set.
I used the For You tag stamp for the sentiment. 
To make the bow for Emma's hair I used the Happy Fall Y'all stamp set.
As a finishing touch, I took some Licorice seam binding 
and added a bow to the top of the tag.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope you enjoyed the May 2020 Look Back at all of the  Sweeties dolls!
Make sure you visit all of the other Design Team members blogs to 
see what they have created for our May look back inspiration!

Have a great day, I already am!
✏️ Lisa ✏️    

No comments:

Post a Comment