Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Pumpkin Spice Latte K-Cup Holder

 


I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog today and I have a special project to share with you!
Although I live in Florida and we won't feel cooler weather here for quite some time, it doesn't change the fact that Fall is here and that means Pumpkin Spice Latte season is here as well!

For today's project I thought it would be fun to create a custom made K-cup holder with a PSL theme!


I followed a very easy YouTube tutorial that you can find by clicking on this link:

Here are the basic scoring measurements and the rest of the assembly is super easy!

The holder itself only uses one piece of 8 1/2 x 11" piece of card stock.
With the 8 1/2" side up, score at 2" and 6 1/2"
With the 11" side up, score at 4", 6 1/4", 8 1/4" and 10 1/2"
Cut 2 pieces of patterned paper in sizes 2" x 4 1/4" and 1 3/4" x 4 1/4"

After assembly you can decorate your holder any way you want.  It's super easy and fun!
I cheated on mine because I didn't have any PSL coffee in the house, I printed the graphic off of the internet for the Starbucks PSL K-cup, cut it out and stuck it on my Vanilla flavored K-cups.




Since the holidays are coming up this holder is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat that can be mass produced! It would be perfect for teachers, mail carriers, nail techs, or anyone who deserves a little treat for all they do! The best part is that it can be decorated for any occasion and it is universally sized to fit all K-cups. 



For my holder I used some patterned paper from my stash and some clipart for the sentiment on top.
The coffee cup die is an old Top Dog Die that I love and the sentiment on the bottom is from an older Reverse Confetti stamp set.


This was a lot of fun to make and I hope that you'll give it a try! I know you'll be amazed at how truly easy it is to make one yourself! If you want a 4 cup holder you can make 2 of these and glue them back to back to each other! The video even shows you how to cut a handle into the top!

Thanks so much for joining me today!
Have a great day, I already am!
☕️ Lisa  🎃 

No comments:

Post a Comment