Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Screaming for Coffee!

 



I'm up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog again today and I want to know.....
Where are all of my pumpkin spice latte lovers at?
I've been seeing all of the Fall inspired cards all over social media lately so I figured it was ok to jump on the bandwagon. Even though I live in South Florida and we won't likely experience Fall weather until February, can't hurt to pretend! 

Here is my not so scary Halloween inspired coffee card!




For the base of my card I used a spider web stencil from my stash and made a background on some white cardstock. The coffee cup was cut out of orange and white polka dot paper using the Coffee Cup Fold-It die from The Stamps of Life. I then took the Pumpkin face stencil from The Rabbit Hole Designs and gave my coffee cup a not so scary face. 
For the sentiment on the bottom I used a sentiment from the Coffee Talk 2 stamp set from Sweet and Sassy stamps. I finished off the card with some shiny black and orange sequins for some fun!




I love how this not so spooky coffee card turned out and I hope you like it too! 
Now go enjoy some fall inspired drinks and send some cooler weather my way!

Have a great day, I already am!
🎃  Lisa  🎃 

No comments:

Post a Comment