Wednesday, September 29, 2021

National Coffee Day 2021

 




Welcome Coffee Lovers! Today is National Coffee Day and we have been celebrating all week over at the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog! Here is a link to today's post explaining all of the festivities.


There will be a hop featuring all of the Super Sponsors from this past week.

Today I am featuring a project using the Bear Cozy Kit from super sponsor Ellen Hutson.
This kit features enough materials to make TWELVE cozies!

* 10 piece die set
* 6 colors of Essentials by Ellen Wool Felt 8 1/2" x 11"
*6 colors of DMC Floss
* Large vinyl mesh zippered storage pouch



I made 2 projects with this kit and I absolutely adore them!
One is a traditional teddy bear and the other is a unicorn.



For the teddy bear cozy I used all of the dies included in the kit and added some pearls for extra cuteness! I just love how the bow looks on the bear's head.


For the unicorn I paired the dies in the set with a few extra dies in my stash to make the unicorn.
I love how VERSATILE this set is and can be incorporated into almost any animal with a little bit of imagination.
Check out all of the Coffee Lovers DT projects today to see how many other animals you can spot!




Thanks so much for joining me today and make sure to check out the main post to see all of the caffeinated inspiration on the blog today! Make sure to visit the Super Sponsors and show them some love as well, they are all so generous! Here is the link one more time to today's post.


Have a great day, I already am!
 🦄 Lisa  🐻 

No comments:

Post a Comment