Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Disney Coffee!

  




Welcome Coffee Lovers! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog with a couple of famous mice! It's amazing how iconic a rodent can become if you dress them in black, red and yellow and relocate them to Orlando or California!

❤️ πŸ’› πŸ–€ πŸ˜‚ 🐭 πŸ˜‚ ❤️ πŸ’› πŸ–€ 




These famous fun loving Mickey and Minnie themed coffee cups were made using the 
Bear Cozy Kit from super sponsor Ellen Hutson.
This kit features enough materials to make TWELVE cozies!

* 10 piece die set
* 6 colors of Essentials by Ellen Wool Felt 8 1/2" x 11"
*6 colors of DMC Floss
* Large vinyl mesh zippered storage pouch




Instead of using the felt in the kit I decided to make these cups out of cardstock. If you're interested in seeing the cups I made using the felt from the kit, you can check out this blog post:


Here is a closeup of the Mickey inspired cup using the dies from the Bear Cozy Kit :


And here is Minnie! The bow from the kit was the perfect addition to my Minnie cup!



I just love how these cups turned out! 
It's amazing what you can create with a little imagination and some basic shapes!

Thanks so much for joining me today 
Have a great day, I already am!
  Lisa   
❤️ πŸ’› πŸ–€πŸ­❤️ πŸ’› πŸ–€ 

No comments:

Post a Comment