Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Coffee Cuties



Hello Coffee Loving friends! I'm over on the Coffee Loving Cardmker's blog today with a super cute caffeinated card! I was waiting for the recent Sugar Pea Designs release like a little kid waiting for a new toy! It was so hard to wait to get my hands on the super cute coffee dies they just released!
The new set has the cutest coffee cups, coffee pot and adorable little arms, legs and faces to go with all of them. I fell in love when I saw them and couldn't wait to get my hot little hands on them. 
Here is my card for today and it just might be my favorite coffee card of all time!




Oh I could not love this trio of coffee cuties anymore if I tried! Sugar Pea Designs has really outdone themselves this time in my opinion!

For the base of my card I did some light stenciling with the Cool Beans stencil in some light grey ink. I then got to work putting together the coffee cups and coffee pot from the Coffee Cuties Sugarcuts dies. The little faces and arms and legs just give them such life and character! The little eyeglasses just put me over the edge with their cuteness!!!



Once I had assembled all the pieces for the cups and pot I popped them up with foam tape on my coffee bean background. I also included a sentiment from the Brew-tiful Sentiments stamps on the bottom of the card in black ink. 



I am in love with those little eyeglasses but I think the little pink cheeks really hikes up the cuteness factor!! And I'm in love with those cute little arms and legs, they make the cups look like they are dancing don't they!



Thanks so much for joining me today! 
I hope you enjoyed my little caffeinated cuties as much as I did!

Have an awesome day, I already am!

🤎 Lisa ☕️

No comments:

Post a Comment